Based on the latest research, L-Arginine is not the best way to increase nitric oxide. If you have read the Supplement Performance section of MD, you will realize that a major university study reported that L-Arginine administered to healthy young adults failed to increase nitric oxide and was no better than a placebo.1 So why have bodybuilders been using L-Arginine for all these years, expecting to get better pumps?
When the research is examined closely, previously published trials have suggested that oral L-Arginine supplementation affects vascular function in high cholesterol individuals,5 patients with coronary artery disease,2 healthy elderly individuals,3 and healthy young individuals who smoke.4 Additionally, a study published in the American Journal Clinical Nutrition reported (meta-analysis: 12 studies, 492 participants) that individuals with apparently impaired endothelial function (low baseline FMD) are likely to benefit from short-term oral L-Arginine intake. This beneficial effect seems not to be dose-dependent when the dose of L-Arginine ranges from 3 to 24 g/d. However, its long-term effectiveness and safety is not clear.6 This means taking L-Arginine is not the way to go for getting better pumps!
MuscleMeds has unleashed a new nitric oxide formula that is not like any other nitric oxide supplement on the market. eNOXIDE is perhaps the sports industry's most effective and potent nitric oxide formula for all of your pre-workout needs. eNOXIDE belongs to a new class of endothelial vasodilation compounds called Exogenous Nitric Oxide Molecules (ENOMS), which is a biomedically engineered Nitric Oxide Super-Molecule designed to deliver real NO to the bloodstream and muscle. eNOXIDE is truly a revolutionary product that has made the only significant breakthrough in nitric oxide supplementation, taking it leaps beyond the conventional nitric oxide products on the market today. Maximize your skin-tearing pumps and vascularity with eNOXIDE!
Remember, eNOXIDE is REAL NITRIC OXIDE, not merely a precursor like Citrulline, L-Arginine or AAKG like the other companies provide. eNOXIDE is the one and only pre-workout REAL nitric oxide supplement that you need-and will ever need!
Nitric Oxide Super-Molecule
The eNOXIDE Nitric Oxide Super-Molecule is strategically bioengineered to contain a Real NO functional group linked to a natural carrier molecule. This patent-pending eNOXIDE Nitric Oxide Super-Molecule design therefore enables the delivery of actual NO and results in producing NO-mediated vasodilating and NO-mediated physiological effects never before possible from using mildly-effective NO-precursor and NO-stimulation products.
Additionally, to achieve Nitric Oxide Super-Molecule stability and delivery system goals, a pharmaceutical-based, novel dual-functional liposomal delivery system was developed to be compatible with the eNOXIDE bioactive. This was accomplished utilizing the patent-pending FastSorb technology. This liposomal-based technology helps to stabilize the bioactives in the FastSorb tablet, and upon administration allows for rapid and high levels of absorption directly into the bloodstream, primarily through buccal cavity (mouth) absorption. Oral mucosal delivery (transmucosally) is an alternative method of systemic nutrient delivery that offers several advantages, as the oral mucosa is highly vascularized. Certain nutrients that are absorbed through the oral mucosa directly enter the systemic circulation, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and first-pass metabolism in the liver.
The key developments in crafting this revolutionary NO boosting Super-Molecule breakthrough include:
- Endogenous Nitric Oxide Molecule that delivers Real Nitric
- FastSorb patent-pending tablet technology for sub-buccal
delivery to achieve rapid uptake, which improves bioavailability and
superior NO-boosting efficacy.
- MyoSmart Tech molecule design technology for targeting
increase of vasodilating NO levels in muscle tissue.
- Fahs CA, Heffernan KS, Fernhall B. Hemodynamic and Vascular Response to Resistance Exercise with l-Arginine. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 2009 Mar 7.
- Adams, MR, McCredie, R, Jessup, W, Robinson, J, Sullivan, D & Celermajer, DS. Oral L-arginine improves endothelium-dependent dilatation and reduces monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells in young men with coronary artery disease. Atherosclerosis, 1997;129:261-9.
- Bode-Böger, SM, Muke, J, Surdacki, A, Brabant, G, Böger, RH & Frölich, JC. Oral L-arginine improves endothelial function in healthy individuals older than 70 years. Vasc Med, 2003;8:77-81.
- Siasos, G, Tousoulis, D, Vlachopoulos, C, et al. Short-term treatment with L-arginine prevents the smoking-induced impairment of endothelial function and vascular elastic properties in young individuals. Int J Cardiol, 2008;126:394-9.
- Clarkson, P, Adams, MR, Powel, AJ, et al. Oral L-arginine improves endothelium-dependent dilation in hypercholesterolemic young adults. J Clin Invest, 1996;97:1989-94.
- Bai Y, Sun L, Yang T, Sun K, Chen J, Hui R. Increase in fasting vascular endothelial function after short-term oral L-arginine is effective when baseline flow-mediated dilation is low: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Am J Clin Nutr, 2009 Jan;89(1):77-84.