New Supplements for Bodybuilding: LG Sciences Natadrol
New Supplements for Bodybuilding:
LG Sciences Natadrol
The World's Strongest Non-Steroidal Androgen!
WARNING: Don't even think about buying another tribulus or herbal testosterone booster until you read this...
Natadrol is a new supplement from LG Sciences that is billed as a phyto-based alternative to andro-based hormonal supplements. It’s a bodybuilding supplement that works! Natadrol is a mixture of potent plant-based anabolic agents that have some interesting science behind them and could be a very exciting alternative to things like Tribulus Terrestris— and could even compete with andro-based prohormones.
Natadrol is a non-steroidal androgenic supplement composed of natural androgens, anabolics and pSARMs. These components have been shown in preliminary scientific literature and make Natadrol the premier natural muscle-building supplement on the market and one of the top bodybuilding supplements.
Natadrol has the ability to be a replacement for many andro-based supplements for athletes who are drug-tested, or normal males who are interested in staying completely natural. With Natadrol, you may get the full anabolic/androgenic spectrum with extremely impressive results that lead to gains in lean body mass, a heightened level of self-esteem, and an aggressively charged libido.
Studies Suggest That Natadrol
- May increase your lean body mass
- May decrease your subcutaneous water retention
- May promote a lean, dry, vascular look
- May give profound strength increases
- May supercharge your libido and give rock-hard erections
- May increase your positive aggression
- May boost confidence and mood
Tinospora Cordifolia: Tinospora Cordifolia is an herbal activator of the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane).
What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues; its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is confirmed. Tinospora Cordifolia leads to stronger muscle contractions.
But the benefits of Tinospora Cordifolia do not stop there! Tinospora Cordifolia has also been shown in preliminary literature to be a potent antioxidant and anti-carcinogen, have insulin-like effects on reducing blood glucose, enhance the metabolism of drugs and actually improve liver cell function.
Curculigo Orchioides— Water-Based Extract:
This new extract is similar to hibiscus in that the water-based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Still, the water-based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects and it leaves out the estrogenic components found in ethanolic extracts. Researchers observed weight gains in reproductive organs and have described Curculigo Orchioides as having “testosterone-like effects.”
Cissus Quadrangularis— Standardized for Ketosterones:
Cissus Quadrangularis is the “anabolic factor” in Natadrol. This ingredient is well known as a weight-loss agent, joint repair product and is also thought to be an anti-cortisol supplement. Cortisol has been shown to destroy muscle tissue. By lowering cortisol levels, cissus may help keep your body in a muscle building, anabolic state.
The ingredients appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time. The ingredient's nutritional properties are all part of a proper muscle-gaining supplement program, so it makes sense why Cissus Quadrangularis is in the product and it should work well in conjunction with the other ingredients.
The manufacturer recommends a light post-cycle therapy (PCT) with Natadrol. Post-cycle therapy is when a person uses something after a cycle to boost natural testosterone production such as LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme for PCT. It's not absolutely necessary, but the strong nature of this product means you will want to kick-start your natural production immediately after taking Natadrol.
For more information about LG Sciences Products, please visit: http://www.lgsciences.com/.
- Ahmed, S.M. “Quantitative determination of four constituents of Tinospora species by a reversed-phase hplc-uv-dad method broad-based studies revealing variation in content of four secondary metabolites in the plant from different eco-geographical regions of India.” J Chromatographic Science, 44.8 (2006): 504-9.
- Chauhan , N.S. “Effect of Curculigo orchioides rhizomes on sexual behaviour of male rats.” Fitoterapia, 78.7-8 (2007): 530-4.
- Chopra, S.S. “Studies of Cissus quadrangularis in experimental fracture repair: a histopathological study.” Indian Journal of Medical Research,.64.9 (1976): 1365-8.
- Kapura, P. “Evaluation of the antiosteoporotic potential of Tinospora cordifolia in female rats.” Maturitas, 59.4 (2008): 338.
- Reddy, C.M. “Antispermatogenic and androgenic activities of various extracts of Hibiscus rosa sinesis in albino mice.” Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, 35.11 (1997): 1170-4.
- Singh, S.S. “Chemical and medicinal properties of Tinospora cordifolia.” Indian Journal of Pharmacology, (2003): 83-91.
- Thakur, M. “A comparative study on aphrodisiac activity of some ayurvedic herbs in male albino rats.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, 38.6 (2009): 1009-15.
- Vinutha, B. “Screening of selected indian medicinal plants for acetylcholinesterase inhibitory activity.” J Ethnopharmacology, 109.2 (2007): 359-63.
- Wadood, N. et al. “Effect of Tinospora cordifolia on blood glucose and total lipid levels of normal and alloxan-diabetic rabbits.” Planta Medica, 58.2 (1992): 131-6.